pregnancy calendar

Monday, March 12, 2007

First day

So I sit here in our study this morning at 5:30am, coffee brewing in the background as I prepare to go in for my first day at my new store. I'm excited, scared, nervous, etc. It is new territory and as David Daniels said before we left, God has all this laid out for us anyways so why be terrified...rather as God told Joshua, "be strong and very courageous".

A few random notes:
  • NCAA tourney bracket came out and our new local hometown boys, Oral Roberts University made it in this year with a 14 seed in the East division. They will play on Thursday again Washington State at 2:30pm. Check them out.
  • My prediction for my friend Andy...Aggies win in first round, but get pounded by Louisville in the second.
  • Take time today to greet someone you maybe have always noticed but never said hi to (a co-worker, student, neighbor). Who knows what is going on in their life at that moment in which you could play a significant role.
Well the coffee is done, so I must go prepare for the day. Pray for Heather and I as we continue our adventure in these unknown parts.

Much Love

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky Mochaface said...

I had no idea you guys moved to Tulsa! How exciting and nerve racking a new city can be. What a great adventure! I look forward to reading about it on your blog.

Believe it or not, the Mochaface has her own blog (beckymochaface.blogspot.com) where she reflects on Grey's, Lost (I'm a Lost fan now), Harry Potter theories and other various things that impact her life in some small, or large, way. Stop by when you get a chance.

Best of luck on your first day at your new store! I hope to read about it.

March 12, 2007 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home