pregnancy calendar

Monday, March 12, 2007

Monkey



Ok kids, first day over and in the bag, and what a whirlwind. Maybe it's because I've been off a week (actually two weeks off of my normal routine) or maybe it's just because I'm in a new area, but this will take some getting used to. I am so accustomed to just being in a place where I know where I'm going, who I will see, and how they will react like the back of my hand. Not so much anymore. I am going to be challanged (and actually already have been) in my leadership style, how I handle myself with certain personalities, and what I say around EVERYONE. I am in a really uncomfortable position right now, but I know that each day will get better and better. I just have never had to focus so much energy in keeping my mouth shut and watching. I'm tired of preparing for this that and the other and I would rather just dig in and start working with my people as opposed to meeting meeting and then meeting again. But such is life, and I need to understand the backside of the business first in order to be succssful at all. Wow...here we go =).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home