pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Good Times with Craigslist

I posted our apartment for rent on Craigslist and have received an amazing response. However today when I opened my email I saw this little gem just awaiting me in my inbox:



Do you have squirrels? I don't like squirrels. If you have squirrels, you must be willing to lower the asking price or eradicate the pests for me. I can loan you my blow gun, but due to prior misunderstandings with city officials, I cannot undertake the exterminations myself.

Don't worry. If you've ever hunter howler monkeys in Central America then Tulsa squirrels are a piece of cake in comparison!

Next, and I could probably find this out for myself, but are there any known neighborhood restrictions on pagan fertility rituals?

Finally, what smell photographic?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

I just wanted to share that with all of you. (Thanks Andy).



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home