pregnancy calendar

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tulsa Golden Driller

Here is the first in what will become a series of spotlights on some Tulsa landmarks. So today the Lundys bring you the Tulsa Golden Driller. I distinctly remember this from when I was young, however I don't remember the fact that although it looks very much like a man, the crotch area is VERY androgynous. Scary.

The driller is located near the expo square about 3 miles from our house, and I for one am glad that (s)he is so close. I don't know why, but when I'm around him all is well.







To give you an idea of how big he is, here is Heather hugging the drillers foot. WOW! Why head to the Taj Mahal (not the apartment complex in Fort Worth off of Camp Bowie) when you can go here??



Isn't it obvious that Heather is in love???

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Holy Cow Batman! Who said Tulsa was boring!!

May 23, 2007 at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home