pregnancy calendar

Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Whistles Go "Wooo"

Since my last post I have been busy busy busy getting into my new store. It is a great store with so many great partners, but it's inevitable that it will take some time for the staff to get used to me, and vica versa. There are so many things to do, just not so much time. Oh well, it will all work out in the wash.
I wanted to comment very quickly on a couple of things that have happened in the past week that I haven't gotten around to mentioning here.

  • So, ORU is out of the tourney. I can't say I'm surprised, but it's always nice to dream eh?? That's what I love about the madness that is March...to dream the impossible dream.

  • A&M is actually in the sweet 16 so my man Andy must be happy. I have to say that they have looked awesome and are now my pick to win it all, especially after Texas blew it tonight.
  • We watched 'Marie Antoinette' on Friday night and although it was a bit girly (what do you expect) I really ended up enjoying it. I have to hand it to Sofia Coppola and her directing style...each of her movies (Virgin Suicides, Lost in Translation) has this amazing understated raw emotion and beauty that is so surealistic and draws me into the character unlike many of the films I have seen. I have never initially enjoyed her movies but as I thought on them I realized the genius that is in each, and the bonus is that the soundtracks rock!!! See the movie..I give it a A.

  • On the flip side, 'The Boy In the Plastic Bubble' was on today. What a joke...don't see it.


  • I've been re-falling in love with a man named Bubb Rubb and his companion Lil Sis. If you haven't seen the video, check it out below. Each time I watch it I regain a little bit more faith in humanity.




What I love even more, however, is the remix video someone did (see below as well). The fact that someone took the time to create this masterpiece is amazing and reminds me of something I would do if I had the talent. A boy can dream...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home