pregnancy calendar

Monday, March 19, 2007

Photo (shop) fun

Tonight, after a very very long day at work, I found some comfort in photoshop. I love to edit pictures in one way or another, just as long as they turn out funnier than there originally were.

First off, Nate sent me this pic from New Years Eve:







What a picture!!! This embodies both how we all felt at that moment (almost 2 am at Old South Pancake house is never a good thing...something must have led to you being there that late) and our individual personalities in one picture.

So out of that I created this wonderment:





If you have any questions about the above picture, just email me.





I have recently found out how to make animated pictures with photoshop, and those of you who have seen my myspace page have seen the infamous "Foot peel out" session:

Foot Peel Outs


And now I have a new one which I have entitled "Medal":

Ribby gave me this one



And finally my favorite of the night, the Baby K picture. While the verdict is still out, I think it's a boy....and it looks a lot like Nate:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Goodnight and good luck.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger johnmark said...

Brilliant. And extremely scary.

But what does that say about everyone's personality? I'm fascinated to hear the interpretation.

March 20, 2007 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I just watched Extras for the first time last night. Greatness.....You're pretty good at the photoshop stuff. I'm still quite computer illiterate. Sad. Hope ya'll are doing well.

March 22, 2007 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home