pregnancy calendar

Saturday, September 1, 2007

One more step

Heather and I drove to Edmond today and signed the lease on our new place. I am very excited about all the change about to happen and I can't wait to start in my new role. Irronically it is less than a mile from the head campus for lifechurch.tv. As I stood in the house today I couldn't help but think about how this will be the place my first child will be when we bring him/her home from the hospital. Crazy.

On a even more surreal and amazing note, our friends Nate and Ginna had their first child on this morning around 7am in Fort Worth. We drove down to see the whole family, and he is absolutely adorable. I've know plenty of people that have had kiddos but I can say honestly that this is the most excited that I've been to see a baby..ever! God is great and has worked in every detail in this baby's life already. (God even granted Nate the ability to tell the future...you should send him an email and ask him to predict something!!). Congrats Killorens, we cannot wait to see the little guy's life take shape.

More news and pictures coming very soon!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home