pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We love the musings!!

Randomness for all of y'all:

-I started my new job on Monday and I think it's going to be a grand time!! I really really enjoy this area and my peers are very cool. More to come about this later.

-Fantasy football: How can one person really be so bad at this. I know there are a lot of stats to read and homework to do, but it can't be that hard, can it? For the second year in a row I got trashed on my first week and this year I put some serious effort in my draft. Obviosly hard work doth not equal positive results all the time. Maybe it's just my bad attitude that creeping into it all. Here's a perfect example: I get the number two pick for the draft, Steven Jackson, who's going to be my rainmaker....I mean my ace in the hole, my rock, my boy! Week #1 he fumbles twice and gets a whopping 1 point. Great!

- Heather is pregnant and I'm excited.

Stay tuned for more updates from the road around OKC!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home